Steps for watching our videos:
0.8.0.0 runtime or superior
We recommend using the DEO VR player
As an altenative, you can use AutoplayVR, instructions here:
Download and unzip AutoPlayVR
- Open the folder where you unzipped the player.
- Open the Videos folder.
- Copy or move any of VirtualTaboo videos on that folder.
- Start AutoPlayVR
- The video should play correctly in your Oculus headsets after the program starts.
- you can use the bottom icon to center the view in a orientation you feel comfortable with.
- If the video doesn't play correctly:
- Using the mouse, click so you get the menu, press the tool icon and check you are in 3D mode
- Make sure the mode is side-by-side
- click on the middle checkbox, and click again on the resize icon
- On this menu, X should be 180, Y, 360
- Go back, all should look correctly now
Download and install LiveViewRift
- Set Oculus display mode to Extend Desktop
- Open LiveViewRift.
- Select this Settings on LiveViewRift:
Enjoy the video!
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook to keep up to date on all of our new releases!