Before using the services Users shall carefully read and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use
("Terms", “Agreement”) of https://virtualtaboo.com/ ("Website", “Site”), all services, provided by the
Website and all images, content, text, software, graphics, data, messages, or any other information, and
any other website content (jointly the "Service") owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the
Company and its affiliates ("Company")
Further contact can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms apply to all Visitors, Users and others ("You", "User") who access or use the Service on the
following terms and conditions:
DEFINITIONS AND PARTIES INVOLVED
- Company is the operator of https://virtualtaboo.com/. When first-person pronouns are used in
this Agreement (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.), these provisions are referring to Company and/or
to any other website that we may choose to operate in the future. Additionally, when the
terms “the Website” or “Website” are used, these terms refer to https://virtualtaboo.com/,
any predecessor or successor domain or URL, along with any website published by Us, unless a
site is specifically exempt from this Agreement.
- You, the User – as the User of this Website and/or Services, this Agreement
will refer to
the User as “You” or through any second-person pronouns, such as “Yours,” etc. Hereinafter,
the User of the Website and/or Services shall be referred to in applicable second-person
pronouns. You certify that You are over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Member vs User. Member is a User, that has submitted online account
Registration and paid a
fee for subscription to our Services as described herein (hereinafter “Registration”). Thus,
for the purposes of this Agreement, all Members are Users, but not all Users are Members.
This Agreement applies to all Users whether they are Members or not. You become a User by
accessing this Website in any way, therefore You need not become a Member of the Website to
make this Agreement apply to You.
Amusement Purposes of Servicesc
- Our Website provides Users solely with an entertainment and recreational services. All
entertainment and recreational content depicts consenting models over the age of eighteen
(18) that have provided rights to the Website to publish the content. All images are
provided for the amusement and entertainment of Our Members and Our Users.
- Our Website does not contain any forbidden content including real violence, pedophilia,
zoophile, incest, people intoxicated by drugs, people asleep, weapons or anything else
prohibited by national law.
- Any User accessing Our Website in an effort to engage in or facilitate illegal or tortious
activities shall have their account and/or access to the Website and the Services subject to
immediate cancellation, and may be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Electronic Signatures / Assent Required
- Nobody is authorized to access the Website(s) or accepted as a User unless they have signed
these Terms. Such signature does not need to be a physical signature, since electronic
- acceptance of these Terms is permitted by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) and other similar state, national, international and country laws.
You manifest Your agreement to this contractual Terms by taking any act demonstrating Your
assent thereto. Most likely, You have clicked or will click a button containing the words “I
agree”, “Start” or some similar syntax or go through the Registration process. You should
understand that this has the same legal effect as You placing Your physical signature on any
other legal contract. If You click any link, button, or other device provided to You in any
part of Our Website(s)’s interface, then you have legally agreed to all of the terms and
conditions of these Terms. Additionally, by using any of Our Website(s)’s features or
Services in any manner, You understand and agree that We will consider such use as Your
affirmation of Your complete and unconditional acceptance to all of the terms in these
- If You fail to sign this Agreement, You understand that You are an unauthorized user of the
Site and Services, despite any payments made or subscriptions sold to You. No act or
omission by Us should be interpreted as a waiver of the requirement that You assent to this
Agreement. If You fail to do so, You are still bound by the terms of this Agreement by
virtue of Your viewing the Site or using any portion of the Site or Our Services. However,
if You fail to electronically sign this Agreement, You stipulate to and agree to pay Us one
hundred dollars ($100.00) each time You access the Site as liquidated damages for
unauthorized access and use, and You agree to pay all of Our costs and expenses, including
Attorney’s fees and costs, incurred in collecting this unauthorized access fee from You.
All Users may access certain limited public areas of the Website. You understand that all We
are providing to You is access to Our Services as We provide them from time to time. You
need to provide Your own access to the Internet, and any Internet access or other fees that
You incur to access Our Website and use Our Services are Your sole responsibility. We are
not providing any hardware nor software to You – and You need to purchase or license the
necessary hardware and software to access the Website and Services. This Agreement covers
all public and non-public areas of the Website.
In order to be able to use our Services and access our Website You warrant and represent
- are at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless the age of majority in your
jurisdiction is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case you must be
at least the age of majority in your relevant jurisdiction;
- are using the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You agree not to
share the content and materials of the Website with any other person or entity,
including, without limitation, by placing content and materials on file sharing
services, broadcasting content and materials, distributing content and materials,
and making any commercial use of the content and materials. You agree that none of
the foregoing shall be considered "fair use." Sharing or distributing any content
and materials received from the Website will constitute copyright infringement and
we and our affiliates reserve the right to take all legal action against you for the
- you have the legal right to access adult-oriented materials and We has the legal
right to transmit such content to you.
- you are providing us with complete and accurate information. You shall update such
information when it changes or when we request it;
- will not copy or distribute any part of the Website without Our prior written
- will not use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable
law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT,
INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF ASSETS, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ORIGINATED
FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH INVALIDITY OR BREACH OF ANY OF THE WARRANTIES,
REPRESENTATIONS AND COVENANTS OF THIS SECTION AND THE ENTIRE TERMS.
- In various provisions in this Agreement, We have outlined liquidated damages amounts to be
applied as penalties against You if You violate these specific provisions. You specifically
agree to pay these amounts. In agreeing to pay liquidated damages, You acknowledge that this
amount is not a penalty, that the actual damages are uncertain and difficult to ascertain,
but that this amount represents the parties’ good faith attempt to calculate an appropriate
compensation based on anticipated actual damages.
- For any breach of a portion of this Agreement that does not specifically state a liquidated
damages amount, You hereby agree that any breach of this Agreement shall result in
liquidated damages of one hundred dollars ($100) per occurrence. You specifically agree to
pay these one hundred dollars ($100) in liquidated damages.
- To receive access to all features and areas of our Website and to all available content as
far as the possibility to use the Website to its fullest extent you shall create an account
with us (an “Account”). After creation an Account User become a Member.
- In connection with completing the Registration, You agree to provide true, accurate, current
and complete information about Yourself as prompted by the registration. As part of
Registration, You shall provide us with your e-mail address and create a unique password in
order to gain access to the non-public portions of the Website.
- As a Member of the Website you are granted a username and password that provides access to
content. You agree not to share or publish this information to another website or in any way
provide access to your username and/or password to any other person or organization other
than yourself. Member’s Account connected with shared passwords will be deactivated
immediately. This abuse of password and / or user will be reported to our processing
enterprises preventing further credit card use.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address on file with the Company up to date so
that the Company can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that you
forfeit the right to plead ignorance if you do not receive an electronic Communication sent
to you by the Company, because your email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked
by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic communications.
- NOTE: To become a Member and to receive full access to all areas of the
Website, you shall pay the Company a Subscription Fee as prescribed in the Website and which
may be changed from time to time due to various reasons, including special and limited
promotional offers. Changes to the Subscription Fees are effective as of the effective date
and will apply prospectively to any Users that will become Members following the effective
date of such revised Fees.
- Your access to all areas of the Website will be available for such term as described during
the payment process for membership. After the expiration of such term (if applicable) you
may renew your membership by making a new payment.
- Payments for becoming a Member must be made with your valid credit card, debit card,
- or other method of payment that we may make available from time to time, the information of
which may be kept on file by our payment processing contractor. Fees for becoming a Member
must be paid in advance of you becoming a Member.
- In order to make a payment for becoming a Member you may be asked to enter certain
information on our Website to process and authorize your payment, including, without
limitation, your name, address, card number, card expiration date, card security number,
account numbers, and/or other information. You represent and warrant that (i) you have the
legal right to use the form of payment that you use and that (ii) the information that you
are providing with that form of payment is true and correct. Please be aware that we do not
store your financial information as far as your payment is processed by third party service
providers responsible for processing or facilitating any payment. By entering your
information during your payment of subscription fee you grant third party service providers
a consent to process your information in order to complete the payment. The Website is not
responsible for the activities of any third party or the content of any third party website,
browser type or operating system) collected when You make payment. You are responsible for
reviewing any terms and conditions of membership on third party sites.
- Please be aware that we have a separate policy concerning refunds. Our Refund Policy forms a
part of these Terms and may be found on our Website. We encourage you to read the Refund
Policy carefully to be aware of your rights and obligations.
- You agree not to report as fraudulent, lost or stolen any form of payment which you have
used in conjunction with payment to us, for which you do not have a good faith reason to
believe is in fact fraudulent, lost or stolen. You agree not to report as unauthorized any
charge by us for any goods or services, including subscriptions, for which you do not have a
good faith reason to believe is in fact unauthorized. You agree that, and in the absence of
good faith, in the event of any such report you shall be liable to us for such charge or
obligation plus an additional $100 administrative fee. The liability specified in this
paragraph will not limit our rights or any other liability you may have for any other
reason, including a breach of any other provision of these Terms.
- Members are permitted to create one account only.
- Membership may not be transferred or sold to a third party.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, and You must keep
Your account password secure. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of
security or unauthorized use of Your account.
Termination of Your Membership
- You remain your Membership unless your subscription to our Website and Services are
paid and valid.
- Without limiting other remedies, We may immediately issue a warning, temporarily
suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate Your Member status at any time, with or
without advance notice, if:
- We believe, in Our sole discretion, that You have breached any material term
of this Agreement or the document(s) it incorporates by reference;
- We believe, in Our sole discretion, that Your actions may cause legal
liability for You, Our Users or Us; or
- We decide to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any services or
options provided by the Website or parts thereof.
- You agree that if Your access is terminated by Us, You will not attempt to regain
the Website – using the same or different username – without prior written consent
- In order to maintain the integrity of the Website and Services, or to investigate
complaints, You agree to allow Us to access Your account and any other information
submitted or created for as long as reasonably required to investigate the complaint
protect the Services.
- The Company and its affiliates disclaim any and all liability arising from
and use of the Website. If a User fraudulently obtains access, the Website may
membership immediately and take all necessary and appropriate actions under
federal, state, and international laws.
- Service Interruption: From time to time due to technological factors,
scheduled software uploads and other factors beyond Our control, service may be temporarily
interrupted. From time to time, certain features of the Website, such as the Website’s email
system, may not be available for use due to technological and other factors. From time to
time, access to the Website and the ability to log into the Website may not be available due
to technological and other factors. You agree to hold Us harmless against any such
interruption of service.
- You agree and consent to receive electronically via your e-mail all Communications, that the
Company may be willing to communicate to you in connection with your Account and/or use of
the Services. For the purposes hereof “Communications” shall mean all and any communication,
agreement, document, receipt, notice and disclosure, which may be from time to time
addressed to User by the Company. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic
Communications by sending a withdrawal notice. If this is a case you waive your right to
plead ignorance. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications,
the Company may suspend or terminate your use of the Website.
Content, LICENCE and intellectual property
- Our Website and Services contain images, content, text, software, graphics, data, messages,
or any other information.
- You acknowledge and understand that some or all of the content and materials on Our Website
may depict activity that is restricted to adults and may therefore be inappropriate for
viewing by minors. You acknowledge that You are aware of the nature of the content and
materials provided by the Website and that You are not offended by such content and
materials, and that You access the Website and Services freely, voluntarily, willingly, and
for Your own personal enjoyment.
- We are committed to making the use of Our Website a safe and pleasant experience for Our
Members. In order to do this, We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion and with no
obligation to do so, to periodically monitor, either at random, or selectively, Member
comments and profiles within the Website. This includes all communication sent or received
through any communication system offered via the Services.
- We further reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to delete any correspondences and
comments (as well as other materials as we are deemed necessary) violating the terms within
this Agreement. We may delete any materials including messages, comments, posts, or profiles
that are deemed in Our sole discretion to be illegal, immoral, offensive, or in violation of
the letter and spirit of this Agreement and the purpose of the Website.
- Subject to Your acceptance of this Agreement, We grant You a limited, non-exclusive,
non-transferable personal license to access and use the Website and the Services contained
therein. We provide the Services on this Website for the personal, non-commercial use by
Users of the Website. Users of this Website are granted a single copy license to view
content of the Website.
- All Materials and Services available on the Website shall be for private non-commercial use
only, and all other uses are strictly prohibited, unless consented to by Us.
- The Content on the Website including text, graphical images, photographs, music, video,
software, scripts and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (collectively
“Proprietary Materials”), are owned by and licensed to the Company. All Proprietary
Materials are subject to copyright, trademark and/or other rights under the laws of
applicable jurisdictions, including domestic laws, foreign laws, and international
conventions. We reserve all our rights over our Proprietary Materials. Except as otherwise
explicitly permitted, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute,
participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any other way
exploit, in whole or in part, any content and Proprietary Materials.
Special Considerations Regarding Minors
Age of Majority. In order to use the Website or any Services provided by the Company, You
must have attained the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. You represent and warrant You
are at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of majority
in Your jurisdiction, and that You have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If
You are not at least eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) years of age, depending on the age of
majority in Your jurisdiction, You must exit the Website immediately and may not use or
access the Website or use the Services in any manner.
- We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations
regarding a User’s age.
- You represent and warrant that You will not allow any minor access to this Website
or Services. Users should implement parental control protections, such as computer
hardware, software, or filtering services, which may help Users to limit minors’
access to harmful material. You acknowledge that if Your computer or mobile device
can be accessed by a minor, that You will take all precautions to keep Our Materials
from being viewed by minors. You additionally acknowledge that if You are a parent,
it is Your responsibility, and not Ours, to keep any age-restricted content from
being displayed to Your children or wards.
- WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL INVOLVING MINORS AND A ZERO
TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING PEDOPHILES OR ANY PEDOPHILIC ACTIVITY.
- If You seek any form of pornographic materials involving minors (including “virtual”
pornography involving minors), You must exit this Website and cease using Our Services
immediately. We do not provide this kind of material.
restrictions applicable to the use of the website and services
You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract,
third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Website, and that you are
solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Website. You agree that
You will only use the Website and Services for purposes expressly permitted and contemplated
by this Agreement. You may not use the Website and Services for any other purposes,
including commercial purposes, without Our express prior written consent. Without prejudice
to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
- use or attempt to use another Member account without authorization, given knowingly
and voluntarily as well as impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or
otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- copy, duplicate or distribute any part of the Website without Our prior written
- use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your
country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or
international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- use the Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect
or inhibit other Users from using our Website with full functionality, or that could
damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Website (servers or
networks connected to the Website) in any manner;
- collect or store personal data about other Users, or Members, including via the use
of any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools as well as
use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not
provided by Us to access the Website or to extract data;
- attempt to access any service or area of our Website that you are not authorized to
- upload and submit any content to our Website unless otherwise agreed by this
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited
under this Section;
- post, comment, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized
advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid
schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another member or User of the Website;
- create any derivative works based on Our Website or any of the materials contained
therein or received via the Services, and You agree and stipulate that any and all
derivative works are NOT “fair use”;
- use Our Website or Services, or any of the materials contained therein, for any
public display, public performance, sale or rental, and You hereby agree and
stipulate that any and all such uses are NOT “fair use”;
- re-distribute or “scrape” Our Website or any of the materials contained therein or
received through the Services, and You hereby agree and stipulate that any and all
such uses are NOT “fair use”;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from Our Website or any of the
materials contained therein;
- frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with Our Website or any of the
materials contained therein;
- use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” using Our Website’s name or marks, and
You hereby stipulate that any use of the Website’s name or marks, or any other marks
owned by Us is an infringement upon Our trademark rights, and You stipulate to
- liquidated damages of five thousand dollars ($5,000) per such infringement, plus You
agree to pay any and all fees incurred in the recovery of this amount, including
attorney’s fees and all associated costs;
- circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website or in
conjunction with the Services;
- sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit,
time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party materials
or Services or any of Your rights to access and use materials, Services or Website
as granted specifically by this Agreement;
- use any material or information, including video, images or photographs, which are
made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright,
trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Website or any third
- use the Services in connection with unlawful contests, lotteries, or gambling;
pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or
unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
The Website is intended to provide enjoyment to its Members. The Website supplies various
opportunities to its Members to facilitate such communication via discussion boards,
commenting features and other interactive capabilities. At the same time:
- The Website has no way of determining the validity of any communication that You
receive or see on the Website from another Member or the validity of the person
behind such communications. You expressly understand and agree that if any other
Member that You are in communication with on this Website requests money from You
for any reason, it is almost certainly a scam or a fraudulent scheme and You are at
a very high risk of being defrauded. You will report such request along with the
username of the requesting Member immediately to Us via email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to review and/or reject any comments and other information
posted by Members and We may delete any comments and other information contained
within, but not limited to, the communication mediums without warning, although the
Website undertakes no obligation to monitor Member comments and other information or
take any such actions. We encourage Our Members to report any violations of these
restrictions by other Members.
- Interference. Except where expressly permitted by law, You may not translate,
reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works from any of Our materials
or any other materials from Our Website. User hereby agrees not to use any automatic device
or manual process to monitor or reproduce the Website or materials from the Website, and
will not use any device, software, computer code, or virus to interfere or attempt to
disrupt or damage the Website or any communications on it. If You do not adhere to this
provision of this Agreement, You hereby stipulate to and agree to pay liquidated damages of
five thousand dollars ($5,000) for each violation plus any and all fees associated with
recovery of these damages, including attorney’s fees and costs.
such amendments to the Website. No other notification may be made to you about any
amendments. Your continued use of the Website following such amendments will constitute your
acceptance of such amendments, regardless of whether you have actually read them.
Change of the agreement
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or modify these Terms from time to time, in our sole
discretion. We will provide you with notice of such changes by sending an e-mail, providing
notice on the homepage of the Website and/or by posting the amended Terms via the Website
and updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. Any updated or edited
version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting, and the prior version is of
no continuing legal effect unless the revised version specifically refers to the prior
version and keeps the prior version or portions thereof in effect.
The amended Terms will be deemed effective immediately upon posting for any new users of the
Services. In all other cases, the amended Terms will become effective for preexisting users
upon the earlier of either:
If you do not agree to any amended Terms, you must discontinue using our Services and
contact us to terminate your account.
- the date User click or press a button to accept such changes or;
- the date User continues use of our Services after the Company publishes new version
of the Terms on the Website.
Waiver – if You fail to periodically review this Agreement to determine if any of the terms
have changed, You assume all responsibility for your failure to do so and You agree that
such failure amounts to Your affirmative waiver of Your right to review the amended terms.
We are not responsible for Your neglect of Your legal rights.
Indemnification and Release
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless
the Company, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporation(s), their officers,
directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations,
losses, liabilities, costs, debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's
fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Website; (ii) Your violation of any
part of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including
without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your
materials caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will
survive these Terms and Conditions and Your use of the Website.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one of more other users or any third parties, you
hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors-in-right from claims,
demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown,
suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related
to such disputes and/or the Website(s).
- We do not provide any facility for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic
communications. All messages transmitted to Us shall be deemed to be readily accessible to
the general public. Users should not use this Website or Services to transmit any
communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to
read. Notice is hereby given that all messages and other content entered into or on this
Website or Services can and may be read by the agents and operators of the Website or
Services, regardless of whether they are the intended recipients of such messages.
- The Company reserves the right to establish the necessary filters needed to avoid opinions
considered racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, and defamatory or which in any way could
generate violence or the propagation of contents clearly illicit or harmful. You agree to
defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company in connection with any claims that may arise
concerning such filtering.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liabilities
- READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE
WEBSITE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE
WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO
LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL
INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES,
TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY
- ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS
A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE
AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
- THE SITE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
THIRD PARTY-PROVIDED PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED ON, OFFERED BY, OR FEATURED ON
THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER
OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY
MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION
- The Website is provided “AS-IS” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or
statutory. We specifically disclaim to the fullest extent any implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, information accuracy,
integration, interoperability or quiet enjoyment. We disclaim any warranties for viruses or
other harmful components in connection with the Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the
disclaimer of implied warranties, therefore in such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing
disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to such implied warranties.
- Except as otherwise required by the law, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, OUR DIRECTORS,
OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL,
PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF ASSETS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT
OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE, THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO
USE OUR SERVICES OR THE COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY
DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON ANY INFORMATION
OBTAINED FROM THE COMPANY, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION
OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY
FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, COMMUNICATIONS
FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE COMPANY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN
THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE WEBSITE IS
APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE
FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER FOR DIRECT DAMAGES EXCEED
THE TOTAL FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF NO
MORE THAN ONE (1) MONTH FROM THE ACCRUAL OF THE APPLICABLE CAUSE OR CAUSES OF ACTION OR TEN
DOLLARS ($10.00), WHICHEVER IS GREATER. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY
NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- We shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to
causes beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as
fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot,
arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; fiber cuts; strikes, or
shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the
telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of
a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay the Website’s
or Services’ performance.
No Agency Relationship
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute, create, imply, give effect to, or
otherwise recognize a partnership, employment, joint venture, or formal business entity of
any kind; and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be limited to those expressly
set forth herein.
- Binding Arbitration - If there is a dispute between the parties arising out of or otherwise
relating to this Agreement, the parties shall meet and negotiate in good faith to attempt to
resolve the dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute through direct
negotiations, then, except as otherwise provided herein, either party must submit the issue
to binding arbitration in accordance with applicable Arbitration Ordinance. Claims subject
to arbitration (“Arbitral Claims”) shall include, but are not limited to, contract and tort
claims of all kinds, and all claims based on any federal, state or local law, statute, or
regulation, excepting only claims by Us under applicable worker’s compensation law,
unemployment insurance claims, intellectual property claims (including but not limited to
claims involving copyrights, trademarks, patents, unfair competition, and/or trade secrets),
along with actions (regardless of the underlying cause of action) seeking injunctions,
attachment, garnishment, and other equitable relief. The arbitration shall be conducted in
the Republic of Cyprus, in a convenient location agreed to by the parties, or absent such
agreement, selected by the Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single
arbitrator, knowledgeable in Internet and e-Commerce disputes. The arbitrator shall be
willing to execute an oath of neutrality.
- The Arbitrator shall have no authority to award any punitive or exemplary damages, certify a
class action, add any parties, or vary or ignore the provisions of this Agreement. The
arbitrators shall be bound by and apply Cyprus law to any dispute submitted for arbitration
hereunder, and this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the
Republic of Cyprus. The
arbitrator shall render a written opinion setting forth all material facts and the basis of
his or her decision within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the arbitration proceeding.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS THEY MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY IN REGARD TO ARBITRAL
- No waiver of right to arbitration - There shall be no waiver of the right to arbitration
unless such waiver is provided affirmatively and in writing by the waiving party to the
other party. There shall be no implied waiver of this right to arbitration. No acts,
including the filing of litigation, shall be construed as a waiver or a repudiation of the
right to arbitrate.
- No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in conjunction with the subject matter of
this Agreement, except for claims involving intellectual property, claims to recover
outstanding amounts due to Us and claims for indemnification, may be brought by any party
more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose.
18 U.S.C. 2257 declaration of conformity
- All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of
actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct in our Website are at least eighteen (18)
years old when the visual depictions were created. Pursuant to Section 2257 of Title 18,
United States Code, records verifying the age of all models, artists, actors, actresses and
other persons that appear in sexually explicit conduct real or simulated on this website are
stored and kept in the records of the Company:
(referred to as “Company” in the text of the Terms)
the Website contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous
understandings between the parties regarding the Services.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or
enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and
- Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not
operate as a waiver thereof.
- All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning,
construction or effect of this Agreement.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without
prior written consent from the Company, including by operation of law or in connection with
any change of control. The Company may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under
these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
- If these Terms or any other documents between you and us are translated and executed in any
language other than English and there is any conflict as between the translation and the
English version, the English version shall prevail.